Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Sleep Over: Murder Mystery the tenth and eighth day of february


"Moriah, you can go to Anne's to sleepover tonight only if you promise me not to sleep too late." "Okay mom!"

Yes, that's how easy it was to get my mother to let me sleep over at Anne's. So, to summarize the events, nothing happened. Lisa had nothing to do with this, Mr. Jimenaza confessed, and it's all over. Mr. Jimenaza says that Vyna made the machine, and she didn't finish it by the deadline, so Mr. Jimenaza killed her. Mr. Jimenaza is the head of Love to Death, a terrorist organization. Lisa is being sent to the foster parents facility, and well, it ended fast. Tomorrow there is to be a ceremony for us.
--------------------------------
I know. I was too lazy to write some exciting news when it was time for the sleep over. yes, blame me.

No comments:

Post a Comment