Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Murder Mystery Solved? the eighth and nint day of February

"Anne and Moriah, I think you could help Michael and I solve many more mysteries. But make sure you don't go showing off too soon!" The screen flashed, and The Horner was gone. I hurried to make sure the peice of glass was safely returned to Anne's mom, then went to bed. I thought about the Jimenazas, and then decided this was all a dream, until I woke up, of course. Surprisingly, the next day I walked into school, and saw Michael talking to Lisa. The Horner must've gotten hold on her. I wonder if the mystery's solved yet. "Are you Michael?" I asked. "Yes. And you are Anne or Moriah?" "Moriah." I answered. "That is Anne." I pointed to Anne. As soon as Lisa left I whispered to Michael, "How did you find Lisa?" "Lisa was sick, she didn't transfer." he answered. "Did she spill the beans, I mean the milk?" I asked. "We're asking her tonight. Wanna come?" Michael asked. "I'll plan a sleep-over with Anne, and her mom, WA, will probably let us go." I answered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need to do my work. Bye!!!! I'll be write back. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment