Friday, February 5, 2010

The Fifth Day of February

"Mr. Jimenaza killed Vyna Jimenaza, and Lisa helped him plan it, even though she doesn't know it." I said secretly. "Moriah! Time for bed!" I heard my mother say. "I gotta go!" I whispered into the phone, turned and said to my mother, "Coming mom!!!" I got into my room and got ready for bed. Taking a flashlight and paper and pencil with me, I climbed in under the sheets and planned how to get Lisa to spill the beans. I could make a drill and drill a hole from my house to hers, and threaten to kill her dad if she doesn't tell me. Nope. Too risky. I could be her friend again, go to her house, and quietly sneak the questions into her head, so that she wouldn't suspect anything. Yes!!!! I circled the idea with a red marker, and but it into the pocket of my jacket to show Anne, and fell soundly asleep. When I opened my eyes, I found Anne shaking my shoulder. "Wake up!!!" she said. "Was the milk crisis all a dream? Or did you sneak into my house?" I asked her drowsily. "I came here to tell you something. Lisa Jeminaza doesn't go to our school anymore. She just transferred to being homeschooled." "What!" I half-yelled. "How are we supposed to solve the mystery now??? I had the purrfect plan to make her let the cat out of the bag and now she transfers?!?!?!?!?!? She must've found out about her dad's secret, or her dad new someone was on his tail!" I was devastated. I hadn't had milk in a long time. I couldn't hold it any longer. I had to do something about Lisa!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment