Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Second and Third Day of February

Ok. More about the Milk Crisis:

"Moriah!" I heard Anne say over the phone. "Go to Channel 63.1 and watch the news!!!" she sounded really scared. I saw Jillian Siquan, the news reporter, yell into the microphone over the winds, "Right here at Delaware, the high winds and rain seem to be made from... Milk! Scientists all over the world are carefully examining this curious process. One hour ago, when you checked your fridge, you probably saw spilt milk. But now, when you check your fridge, you will see evaporated milk clinging to the top of the fridge, trying to escape to Delaware. John Walaskey here is a scientist who has a hypothesis:" "I'm John. what I think happened here is that some kind of global molecular system has attracted the water and liquid molecules in milk, and sent them to some kind of processor plant and transmitted them out some kind of spout. We have pinpointed the center of this Milk Crisis. Amilie Milk Plant. This plant has been losing money because their cows have been getting old and they didn't have enough money to replace them. Bottom line, we need to shut off the plant." "Thank you John. We have been sent a notice that Delaware CIA residents have been trying to shut down this horrific machine. Here is Emilie Amest, the owner of Amilie Milk Plant:" "Jillian Siquan and the world, I did not mean to make a machine but there has been something mysterious going on in the corridors of Amilile Milk Plant or AMP. AMP worker Vyna Jeminaza made us sign a contract to let her build a machine that would help the cows recover from Cowitis. Then, the day before the unveiling of this great machine, Vyna Jeminaza was murdered." the young owner Emilie Amest said. "This is quite a story. I bet the CIA is getting baffled! Well, we'll return with more news about this milk heist tomorrow at 8:00. This has been Jillian Siquan for Investigator Alligator News Live from Delaware and around the world. News you need and want."
"Did you hear that, Moriah?" I heard Anne ask over the phone. I just realized in my hurry to turn on the TV, I forgot to hang up the phone. "Yes." I answered. Shockingly, I realized I knew Lisa Jeminaza. And her mother was Vyna Jimenaza, the one who was murdered.


No comments:

Post a Comment