Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Poor Blog and First Day

First Day of February: Short Stories
Oh my poor neglected blog!!! What to write about... I'll write a short story!!! Okay. A short story about a girl that... that goes to someplace to find... milk!!!

"Anne!!!"I shouted at the top of my lungs. "Anne!!!" she mimicked. "You're finally here!" I said, relieved. "Anne Burgess, you are one feisty little girl!" I said, mimicking Mr. Thenornow, my writing teacher. Anne was always getting into trouble. I went home to get a glass of milk. I couldn't live without milk! It's my favorite drink! Especially chocolate milk. Yumm... I opened the fridge, to find... Spilt milk! how could I drink that. I thought about slurping it, but the fridge was too cold. I would freeze myself. "Do you have milk?" I asked Anne. I thought about the Got Milk? commercials. "Let's check." she answered. Speedily, I dashed breathlessly through the corridors of her house that I was well familiar with. I hastily opened the fridge and saw... Spilt Milk! We then went to the supermarket, but there was only the janitor mopping up... Spilt Milk!!! The whole town had... Spilt Milk!!! Tearfully, I begged my mom to drive me to the neighboring town. "Please, please, please!!!" I begged almost at tears. I could feel a teardrop rolling down my cheek. Being a real softie, my mother gave in and drove me to see... Spilt Milk!!! The cows at the farm had been squeezed dry of milk. The milk at the processor building was spilt. Gallons of spilt milk gushed from the tipped over gigantic milk glass. "Ugh!" I shouted. I walked tirelessly to... Canada!!! and did they have milk? Nooooooo. this was a global calcium crisis!!!

Want to hear more of my not-so-short story? Come back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment