Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Sixth Day of February

http://www.murdermysterycanada.com/images/MYSTERY_LOGO_BLACK_2004.GIF




Okay. I got this MURDER MYSTERY picture from this awesome site that has murder mystery games. Too bad have to pay. Any ways, Here's the story:

I didn't know what to do. Lisa was gone, and this murder mystery is getting even more mysterious. I thought I could solve it, but what could I do? I'm not the CIA. CIA!!! That's it!!! All I have to do is tell the CIA my hypothesis and with the CIA on my side, I would be able to get proof! But how could I contact the CIA???? I asked Anne about it. Her mom was part of the CIA "Why didn't you say so?" I asked. "She isn't a very important part of the CIA. She's just a stand by agent, but she can contact The Horner, the headmaster of the CIA. "How do you know so much?" I asked her. "Even though my mom's a famous actress, she can use that as her excuse to travel the world for the CIA. She always tells me of her adventures, and don't say I'm lying! Don't tell anybody though." her voice fell to a whisper.
We went to her house, and her mother gave us this piece of glass. I tapped on it, and I saw a face appear on the screen. "WA come in! World Actress!" I saw a man in all black say. "This is THE HORNER." "Hi!" Anne said nervously. "I'm WA's daughter, Anne Burgess. We have information..."

Gotta Go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment