Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Fourth Day of February

Okay... Here is is...

'This had become a murder mystery' I thought. Whose fault was it that there was no milk? Can I solve the mystery? Does Lisa Jimenaza still go to my school? Is Vyna Jimenaza really dead? Questions like these flooded into my head, and I swear it was going to explode. First, I thought about Lisa. I was sure she still went to my school, which was Heidi Daleton Elementary and Junior School. Questionably, I thought about how she always dressed in black. Maybe her mother was already dead and somebody was impersonating her! Lisa and I used to be friends, but then we had a fight, then I noticed Anne Burgess, and we became friends. Suddenly, I remembered that Lisa never talked about her mother. She only ever talked about her dad, who was the only parent I had ever seen. I was very positive that someone had impersonated, or maybe cloned Vyna Jimenaza. Then somebody was probably jealous, and murdered her for the money. I knew isa's mom worked full time, because Lisa told me that. Vyna could be her stepmom! This was starting to come together, but I had no proof. Could I try to win Lisa back as a friend, or risk sneaking into Delaware? Delaware was too far. Lisa's stepmom worked too far away from Montana. Maybe Vyna Jimenaza and Lisa's dad were divorced. Another reason Lisa would wear black. "Anne. I think I know who mudered Vyna." I whispered into the phone. "We have to prove that I'm right. I need to become friends with Lisa again. This is Operation Murder Mystery."
--------------------------------------------------
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo what do you think??????
I make it up as I go, and never wanted it to be a murder mystery... I don't know how I'm going to do this. If Moriah, the main character, tells Anne Burgess, the best friend, who the murderer is, then how am I supposed to get them to travel to Delaware and get them on television to tell the owrld they solved the mystery? How are they going to find proof? Squeeze the answeres out of Lisa? And what happens to Lisa Jeminaza, the daughter of Vyna Jeminaza, the murdered? Maybe I can squeeze Mr. Jeminaza into the story. Maybe Lisa is a friend of Jillian Siquan, the news reporter!!! Wait a second.. I'm not giving the story away... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment