Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Ongoing Mystery: The Seventh Day of February

Okay, now where were we...:

"I'm WA's daughter, Anne Burgess, and we have information about the MC milk crisis. Um, Lisa Jimenaza's supposedly step-mother Vyna Jimenaza was killed, right? So, um, so I heard that Mr. Jimenaza and Vyna Jimenaza divorced, so, uh, I think they head some kind of fight or something like a quarrel and they divorced and Mr. Jimenaza still has a grudge so he killed Vyna. I think Lisa helped her dad, but she doesn't know it. She transferred to a different school today, and I think she must've found out about the plot and we were trying to get her to spill the beans." "And you say you're WA's daughter. And you?" the man asked me. "I'm Moriah Lisenge. I helped solve this mystery, and I used to be friends with Lisa." "Now, Moriah, the CIA does have proof that Mr. and Mrs. Jimenaza were divorced, then Mr. Jimenaza married again to Vyna Zynorse, who became Vyna Jimenaza. But we do not yet have proof that Lisa has tranferred. You may be right, so keep you eyes peeled and ears opened for more reports from me, uh, us. Keep working on cracking this case, or you might not get enough calcium for the rest of your life. But what about the milk machine? Who built the milk machine?" "Well, Mr. Horner, I think Lisa helped Mr. Jimenaza the machine, she's really good at science. She won the science fair award, you see. Lisa was probably asked to build the machine for Mr. Jimenaza to sell to a company, because they are very poor, you see. I think Vyna still supports the family with her money until she died." I said. "Very interesting hypothesis. We will look into this idea." The Horner said, looking very excited. "We might just have cracked the case wide open, Miss Moriah Lisenge. You would probably like to meet my son, Michael. He is very like you, and is very good at solving mysteries. Is this your first mystery?" "No, sir. But I would like to meet Michael. Which school does he go to?" I asked. Michael sounded nice. "He used to be homeschooled, but he just transfered to your school, Heidi Daleton Elementary and Junior School. Thank You for helping us. And thanks to you, Anne Burgess. You will both be getting official Central Kids Intelligence Agency badges, to let your moms park anywhere. Keep working hard and get good grades!"

No comments:

Post a Comment