Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Perfect Berry Smoothie

So, I just made the PERFECT berry smoothie. My brother says that it needs on more banana, but I think it's good enough. I didn't really measure, but if you put the ingredients in, I think it will taste relatively like my smoothie.

The Recipe Requires:

Vanilla Organic Low-fat Yogurt

All-Natural Organic Blueberries (found at the frozen isle)

1-2 Bananas

A Mixer

The Recipe:
1. Don't care to thaw the the blueberries because the mixer will just pierce right through it. Anyway, first spoon in a couple spoons of yogurt, I don't know how many spoons, at least 5, I guess.
2. Then peel and slice the bananas. If you're in a hurry, don't slice them.
3. Blend and mix in mixer until smooth. (that's why it's called a smoothie!!!)
4. Toss in a coupla blueberries. At least a dozen. No, maybe more.
MMV-500 Commercial Blender
MMV-500 Commercial Blender
MMV-500 Commercial BlenderMMV-500 Commercial BlenderAnd a few more mixes later...









5. To make sure this smoothie is like mine, the smoothie should be stained with blueberries, you know, kinda purplish?

6. For you fancy pants, top it off with some fresh fruit!
----------------------------
My first cooking tutorial. Now I can just sit back and stare at it. I never made this blog for cooking, but I just HAD to share this recipe. Oh, and FYI all these pictures I found on the internet. Anyway, I'm working on a paper doll you can print and cut out coming soon!!!! Anyway, The next thing I want to show you is... this!!!
Aren't they just AWESOME?!?!?!?

Street Art

I know that these days when a blogger writes a whole jumble and doesn't have pictures it becomes ultimately boring for some. So that's why I have loads of pictures on this post. (haven't you noticed? I don't usually have pics...) So anyways, I want to tell you that right now my bro is pressuring me to write a whole boatload and oh! My creative juices can't flow anymore... Anyway, I've recovered, so more next time!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! That looks and sounds good!!!

    from
    thebestpaperdollblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the pictures from the internet.

    ReplyDelete