Friday, March 12, 2010

Sorry!

Okay, so I'm giving up on the First Day project. Any way, so today I'm going to show you a few of my favorite colors. So my favorite colors mostly fall into the blue-green category, so my first one is Cyan Blue, blended with a little Pathelo Blue.
The next is Aqua marine, which is also a jewel, AND the color of the year.
So Pantone, a brand that had a lot of colors, made this design, or one of the members from Pantone. Find it Here. I can't copy the images, sorry. Anyways, I wanted to introduce you to Tea Bag Folding. So tea bag folding is basically origami connected together to make rosettes and stuff.
and now back to the WITCH OF MORTINSHIRE.
------------------------------------
"Jasmina! Don't you know that Count Robert, how should I say this, the bad guy?" Marcella asked. "Marcella, I'm sorry. But I'm willing to start Magical Training to beat him." Jasmina tried to sound hopeful. She tried to smile. "Where's Sage?" Jasmina asked. The baby was gone. "Sally, Anne, Sally-Anne! Where are you!" Jasmina yelled, for they were gone too. Three heads poked out of a bush behind the Panther. "Count Robert-- Scary!!!" they yelled in unison. "Marcella, can they learn Magic with me, so we can fight together?" Jasmina asked. "It all depends whether or not the magic skipped them, and we have to find Sage first."
------------------------
The End!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Tracy,
    I hope you enjoyed the tea bag folding. Since last year I have added a few new tutorials on Squidoo about paper folding. You can link to them from the page you listed above. The paper flower rosette page has a new idea for a Halloween mobile. I have pictures of it a share.
    Thanks, Sherry at paperfacets on Squidoo.

    ReplyDelete