Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Inspiration

inspiration.jpg inspiration image by hoangtumuathu_vnFrom photobucket Hoangtumuathu_vn
Anyway, when in need of inspiration, make it. So I found a pic, but it's too big, so go here. I tis so very cool and awesome! Anyway, I don't really have time to do Jasmina, but I can do inspirational quotes.

A wise man learns by the mistakes of others,
a fool by his own.

Latin Proverb

Silence does not always mark wisdom.
Samuel Taylor Coleridge.

No man was ever wise by chance.
Seneca

By associating with wise people you will become wise yourself.
Menander

Anyway these are from inspirational-quotes.info I'm not doing a link.
I am an artist, and I have been praised by most people I know. Inspiration comes from within, not from others. Ideas come from others. There is a difference between ideas and inspiration. I know this doesn't make much since but it sure sounds like wise talk doesn't it? I even made it up myself! Ha Ha. I never knew how I got inspiration, I just put the pencil and pen on the paper, fingers on the keyboard, paintbrush on the canvas, fabric on the sewing machine, and magic, you know, stuff, will just come to you. I have tons of experience with crafts and art and music and theatre and academics and singing, ( and everyone says I am good at whatever I try.) SOOOOOOO... Have you ever heard of manga? Of course you have. It's a kind of art with people with big eyes and have funny faces when they get mad.
Yeah, it's the art of the age.
These are all from Shugo Chara, (my friend loves it) and an example of manga/anime. Anyway I gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment