Monday, March 15, 2010

Procrastinators Begone!

Yep, even though I've skipped a grade and all that, I'm still a BIG procrastinator. I found some REALLY helpful sites that give you good ideas and stuff. So this site will give you tips, time limits to not overwork yourself, and much more. And this will also totally help. Okay and now to the crafts. So I wanted to do something paper crafts. You remember seeing something and saying to yourself, I can make that? It happened LOTS of times with me. So I always LOVED butterflies, and 3-D cards, and my mom's birthday was coming up... It was yesterday didn't I tell you? :) SO I just HAD to make this.
My mom likes yellow, so I added a few yellow highlights and purple ones, and green ones and blue ones.. you know what I mean... to make it look brighter. I got instructions from here, which is a very helpful site. Bye! (I'm leaving off Jasmina for now because it's really late and I need to do homework!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment