Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Busy Busy Bee

Math homework has been driving me crazy lately...even though its the end of the year and things are getting easier...I'm busy, cuz all the end-of-the-year performances and stuff are starting, and I promise during the summer I'll post more...but for now, I'll just post some dump quotes or quotes that don't make sense. This site. This site. This site. And this site. There's lots more online, all you have to do is google search or bing search or SOMETHING search cuz I'm too lazy to post more. (you must be thinking, "Since you have a lotta homework, why don't you do it instead of posting?" Well, let me give it to you straight. I'm no worker. I'm a procrastinator.) Well, I'm a writer, an author, a typer, or typist, whatever you call us... So I post for fun...do work for work...and get along with life... Well life's no soap opera, though it would be more interesting and easier to pay attention to... Oh, come on, at least I've not forgotten my dear readers. No really...Now it's time to update my other blogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment