Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Riddle Me This:

So lately, I've been becoming interested in a lot of stuff, like J.R.R. Tolkien's Hobbit, and The Lord of the Rings, and Riddles. This site was very helpful to me, but it didn't exactly have answers to riddles, but i searched them online and it pretty much came out all right. The Tolkien Trail is a place for J.R.R.'s fans, and you can become a fanatic too. This site for riddles was very fun, mind-boggling, and the such. I also found a site that was very fun, I spent hours on there, and it's educational. I haven't posted lately, because it's the end of the year, everyone's getting lazy, I've forgotten to do homework, I've tried to catch up, and yeah. I can't exactly post much anymore, but during the summer i probably will, but I just might forget...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment