Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bookstore

I like to do book reviews, but~I kinda always give things away...But anyways, my at home library is a big as a bookstore (I'm exaggerating) and so, lately, I've come across some classics, mostly Louisa May Alcott's, and I've been read An Old Fashioned Girl these few days, and I've tried to read it like, 5 times before, but at those times, the book held no interest to me. It's kind-of a coming-of-age story, and brings me to another book of tales for the same purpose, by the all famous Roald Dahl, called The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar and Six More, which can be found in the YA section, and pretty much suits those of 10 and up. And Treasure Island, by Robert Louise Stevenson, is a great story for boys, to spark their interest to read. And also, Percy Jackson and the Olympians (series) is great for younger kids, very much like the Harry Potter books. Well, that pretty much amounts to what the favorites section of my at-home library looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment