Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolutions (of Course!)

I always make resolutions. I don't know why I never keep them. After February, I forget all of them even though I write them down. I've tried using Google Calendar to track my tasks, I've tried Joe's Goals, but I keep forget to check. Resolutions are just hard to keep. I've found many how-to-keep-your-goals websites, but I forget what they say. The only thing I remember is make simpler goals. I found a website that listed their goals and achievements, in a simple way.
From: http://poppytalk.blogspot.com/2009/12/new-years-resolutions-10-for-2010.html

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS (10 FOR 2010)

Do you have any New Year's resolutions? We usually like to sit down New Years Eve and write down what we accomplished this past year and what we'd like to accomplish in the new year. It's a fun exercise which creates a lot of discussion and puts a positive outlook for the year ahead. Here's a fun take on it (handmade/vintage style).

No. 1. Take risks

Love by Sweet Harvey


No. 2. Have fun

Vintage New Year's noisemakers from 5gardenias


No. 3. Be happy

Happy Happy by Farouche

No. 4. Make dreams a reality

One day we're going to live in Paris by Katie Gariepy

No. 5. Write more often


Notecards from Pistachio Press


No. 6. Tell friends they are amazing

Card by a. favorite design




No. 7. Create more

Make a Flip Book by Petite Press


No. 8. Float away for a day

Float (fine art photo) bygirlhula


No. 9. Don't let the weather get you down

Recycled silver post earringstinahdee


No. 10. Be more organized


DIY Planner by Droplet They're really creative way about showing their goals. I find them much simpler than mine for this year. I also have found websites that give you reasons for not having resolutions. NewYearResolution.jpg image by pinoyblogero

No comments:

Post a Comment