Sunday, December 20, 2009

Weekly Newsletter

It's almost Christmas and everybody is rushing to buy presents. I often find myself unable to find a suitable present for my friends and family, so here are a few suggestions:
#1:Chocolates. Everyone loves them, right? I that person is trying to lose weight or looks like he/she needs to, then don't even think about it.
#2: A good Christmas book. Over the years, I have quite a collection of Christmas Story Books from when I was little, and also quite a few novels about Christmas from a certain friend of mine.
#3: A Game. These days all children want is Wii Game this, DS Game that, Xbox Game this, Computer Game that. All those are kinda expensive if you are looking for something cheap or under ten dollars, get them a good old board game like Monopoly, or Life, their parents will be pleased to see their child not using andy electronics.
Well I can't think of anything else, so I'll post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment