Wednesday, December 22, 2010

T.H. Hyde

My friend, T.H. Hyde, is extremely good at writing. *sigh* way better than me. Wanna sample some of her work? (don't tell her I gave it to you)

The Dichotomy of the Egregious and the Good

Tik Tok...Tik Tok. The clock was extremely annoying. Dr. Nickelstein quickly glanced at his clock. I'd better eat my lunch soon... He stood up, and brushed off his lab coat. He had once again made no progress today. Years ago, Queen Weneva had assigned him to do a project, to find out what was good, and what was evil. Dr. Nickelstein had racked his brains for an answer, but he could never figure out. What was the essence of evil? How could you tell what was good, what was pure? Queen Weneva had given him a spacious lab, but he still could not figure it out. Dr. Krink Nickestein thought as he ate, What if we made a list of the good and the bad... Maybe it would help us a bit in the discovery of why good was good, and why bad was egregious... Dr. Nickelstein stood up suddenly, and shouted, "Eureka, I've got it!" And quickly ran to ask for an audience with the queen.
"Queen Weneva, it it pleases you, I would like to say that I've made the next big step in the Dichotomy of the bad and the good. If I were to make a list of all the bad, and all the good, and studied to list carefully, it would be a lot easier than sitting around and thinking. That is, if it pleases you." Dr. Nickelstein smiled shyly.

No comments:

Post a Comment