Thursday, April 1, 2010

Origami and Ribbon Projects

I have tried the ribbon one, and it turned out great. I was trying to find a way to recycle some golden ribbon left over from some time and I was trying to make a ribbon fish, but instead I watched this video from youtube over and over for one hour and doing it with it until I finally made it! This requires tons of patience and perseverance which usually I don't have, but with crafts... I manage to somehow. There are three parts to the videos, and it will be in the side bar. Remember, persevere, persevere, and persevere. Sorry I tried to find some pics, and my camera doesn't work, so no pics.
So for the magic rose cube, I found a very easy to understand video from this site from youtube. When you fold them right, they look SO pretty! I also found a Kawasaki rose instructions from youtube. Here.
There are leaves variations that you can find when you press the down button from the little box under the video. Have patience, since the Kawasaki rose video is 16 minutes long!

No comments:

Post a Comment