Thursday, November 19, 2009

Craft Stylish: How to transform a simple t-shirt dress

Sorry I didn't post in the morning but in the evening. So today I was scrolling the internet today and saw this website called CraftStylish.com and saw this cute tee shirt you can make out of a plain dress shirt. Here's the link. I was thinking of introducing myself, so here goes.

Favorite Color: Wild Blue Yonder (it's a crayola color)

Author: Sarah Dessen, Ally Carter, Jacqueline West... (can't think of anymore right now)
Movie: The Incredibles!!! I know it's a kiddie movie, but I just love it!

Anime: Either Kochikame, or H2O

Anime Movie: MY neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away, Ponyo, or anything by Studio Ghibli

Manga: Bakuman, Akusaga (Blank Slate) by Aya Kanno, Shinshi Doumei Cross (Gentleman's Alliance Cross) by Arina Tanemura, Gakuen Alice by Higuchi Tachibana, Kitchen Princess by Natsumi Ando (I didn't include any popular ones like Naruto, Beelzebub, Bleach, or Death Note, or Vampire Knight, or Dengeki Daisy, or Kaichou wa Maid Sama, because everyone knows them.)

Manhwa: A Kiss to my Prince by Hee-Eun Kim, Legend by Kara Woo Soojung, Bride of the Water god by Mi-Kyun Yun

Song: If I die Young by The Band Perry, Everything by Michael Buble, Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman

J-pop Song: Mayonako no Orchestra by Aqua Timez

I suppose you know enough about me now!


No comments:

Post a Comment